We Were Nominated for The Liebster Award
Such a grand day for our blog. We have received the Liebster Award from Eclectic odds n sods. This wonderful award was totally unexpected and oh so fun to receive. Thank you from the bottom of all of our hearts.
Rules for accepting the Liebster Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their Liebster Award blog post.
- Answer the ten questions given to you by the person who nominated you. Bonus questions are optional.
- Nominate five to ten of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Provide a link to each, and notify them their nomination.
- List ten new questions for your nominees to answer. You may include more than ten questions, marked as bonus questions, but remember your nominees only need answer your first ten.
- Include the acceptance rules in your post, so your nominees know what to do.
Questions for me to answer from Eclectic odds n sods.
- If you could be a fly on the wall & spy on someone, who would it be and why? I think I would be on the wall of the production and writing Team of Grey’s Anatomy to see what new fun things are going to be coming up. Shonda Rhimes and her team are so good at keeping secrets.
- What was your favorite childhood memory, or memories? Since I talked about living in a log cabin in the northern forests of Lake Superior in Minnesota. One of the fun memories was having snow tunnel and ice skating rinks in my backyard. I was pretty young, so I loved the snow. True story, on Thanksgiving day, there was a knock on our door and my dad answered it and it was actually a black bear trying to get to the ham. Needless to say he slammed the door shut. I think they were both surprised. Lot’s of fun memories from that house.
- Who is your best friend and why, what makes them special to you? My wife, Chris who is a part of this blog and writes 61 Musings blog, is definitely my best friend. Why because we are so alike and unalike at the same time. We always push each other to expand further and further and have a lot of fun doing it.
- What is your favorite item of clothing and why? Please post a picture of it with your answer. My sweat jackets that zip up. Keeps my stomach warm when I need it. I wear it even in the summer time. Yes, I have more than one.
- If you were going to be in a fairytale, which one & who would you be & why? Honestly, I don’t know. I just looked one up. The Tortoise and Hare. I’d be the tortoise, since I work at a slow pace and still yet seem to get a lot accomplished. Plus my qigong teaches it.
- Have you ever stolen anything, if yes please expand including how it makes you feel now on telling this tale . I actually did steal a kit-kat candy bar…rather one half of it. Me and a friend when we were 11 or 12 stole one from a market and split it. I know laugh at it, but felt guilty for years.
- What is your favorite post you have written and why? On this blog, Green and Black Cardamon Tea. Chris and I were in an Indian (India) grocery store and found a bunch of cardamon pods and I remembered I used to have tea with so Chris found a recipe to try and it turned out to be a success. One of my favorite posts on my other blog is Sonel’s Photo-Editing Challenge: Unusual Angles. The writing came easily for me to explain how I created the image of the leaf. It seems as if my confidence in my photography sunk in at a deeper level.
- What do you hope to achieve in the next year? Regain more of my health and learn more qigong. See my Lyme Disease story.
- If re-incarnation definitely existed and you had a choice of coming back as a human or animal, which one would you chose and why? I tease about coming back as one of our pets…but I would have to be human again. It’s just way too fun.
- What do you think of my questions? I thought they were great!!!!
My nominees. Since I don’t know how many followers people have, I’m going to list several bloggers who I have just met and started following.
- Going New Places!
- Anjushree Shankar
- Karen Gillmore Art
- JUST ANOTHER NATURE ENTHUSIAST
- My Space in the Immense Universe
- Far Flying Dreamers
- Linn’s Doodles
I really hope you have the time to participate in your nomination. It really helps you network with other bloggers and it could very well kick-start your blog. Although since we all have our lives outside of our blogs, I totally understand if you can’t or don’t want to participate.
- List at least three things in nature do you find most beautiful?
- What individual item of food would you not eat, even if it was served to you at the Queen/President’s dinner table? (Something ordinary.)
- For your main meal do you prefer sweet and sour, hot and spicy, spicy and sweet, bitter, salty, bland or other?
- What is success for you?
- What is your biggest fear or phobia? (no photos please)
- Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you best? Plus what would the 8th dwarf’s name be? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey)
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
- Is the glass half empty or half full? What is in the glass?
- How did you get the name of your blog?
- If life was ‘just a bowl of cherries’… which fruit would you rather be..?
I hope you all had fun reading my answers and as much fun playing as I did.
Qi (energy) hugs,